We are so excited to be giving Emilia a little sister close to her age, but she's not all that convinced. When we had asked her whether she wanted a brother or a sister, her response to both was "no - doggie!" Though I felt sick as a dog the first three months, I'm pretty sure there's a baby in there and not a puppy.
While we won’t be sharing our name selection until after the baby arrives, we invite you to comment below and offer your best suggestions. Since the only names we could get from Emilia so far have been “Applesauce” and “Santa Claus,” we need all the help we can get!
4 comments:
How exciting to be adding another girl to the family. Sisters are a great thing! :)
I don't know if you want an "e" name, but here are a couple of my personal favs:
Nicole
Alexis
Victoria
yay!!!!!!! so excited for you guys. congratulations :).......since i never had girls you can have mine :)
madeline
gracie
hannah
ali
ella
elle
may
lilly
Very exciting, Congratualtions!
The Klapmusts
Post a Comment