Thursday, May 14, 2009

E-I-E-I-O

Last weekend, after Emilia’s best gymnastics class yet, we went to Spring Farm Day at Frying Park Farm Park. Here is Emilia getting lathered up with sunscreen in the parking lot.
She saw some animals...
She played some games...
She got her face painted...
She saw a sheep getting a haircut and then had a bracelet made with the sheep’s wool...
She also milked a goat and a cow! She didn’t love that, of course, since she hates having her hands dirty at all. This is Emilia in the corn box just six months ago at the Fall Farm Day… And here she was last week… (I wonder who is torturing her with that corn?) After a great visit at the farm (it never disappoints), we met up for lunch with Uncle Corey, who had just won his age group in a 5K race!



No comments: