This video will just give you a taste of the fun... view more of the action at Our Videos.
Friday, August 7, 2009
Slip and slide
One of Emilia's coolest birthday gifts was a slip and slide water toy from the Jevecs. Over the weekend, we got to test it out.
While Sandra, baby Andrew and I enjoyed some time outlet shopping, Eric and Dan occupied Emilia and Nathan. The original plan was to go to the waterpark, but with rain on the forecast, they brought the waterpark to our front yard. By the looks of the photos and videos below, it's clear that it was a huge hit -- for everyone. 


This video will just give you a taste of the fun... view more of the action at Our Videos.
This video will just give you a taste of the fun... view more of the action at Our Videos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That video had me laughing out loud. I love it! Eric looks like he had as much fun as the kids.
I literally can not stop watching the video. Seriously ERIC....tooo stinking funny. Please I would like to request more videos of BR on the blog.
Post a Comment