Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Two music bands in one day!
So last Saturday when we had Emilia's Rocknoceros birthday party, she wasn't the only one who got to hear some good tunes. Eric also redeemed his birthday gift that night - tickets to see Brad Paisley at Nissan Pavilion. To say that Eric and I are not big concert-goers is an understatement, so this was kind of a treat. We had never been to Nissan Pavilion, which is the largest local music venue. But, after surviving a long walk to the actual concert area in a torrential downpour, we arrived at our pretty good seats and settled in for the show. Jimmy Wayne and Dierks Bentley opened, followed by Brad. We knew more of the songs than we thought we would... I guess we're turning country! Eric's only regret was that I strongly discouraged him wearing his straw hat or any camouflage. There's always next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment