Sunday, March 15, 2009

UnBOWlievable

I just had to share the bow collection Emilia has amassed in her 19 ½ months of life. Surprisingly, we have only had two casualties in that time: one barrette is lost forever in the Loudoun Gymnastics Club foam block pit; and one coral bow will never be the same after it was a stowaway on some dirty dishes and took a trip down the Vaughans’ garbage disposal. Oh, well – I think that’s a pretty good track record considering!

1 comment:

smjohansen said...

hey Erin- Your blog is great...I love checking in to see how you, Eric and Emilia are doing! Where did you get the bow holder? or did you make that yourself? Also, the bows...is there a website that you order them from? I have been checking some sites out and found a couple cute ones...but Emilia's bows are too cute. Hope all is well. Talk to you soon. Love, Shannon