Last weekend was our college reunion weekend, and although we didn't participate in any of the official activities, we did get to see a few friends. On Saturday, we went down to Chevy Chase to meet our friend, Rachael, for lunch. Not only did Rachael go to American with us, she and I also went to high school together. We had a great time catching up and introducing her to both girls, whom she showered with gifts.
Uncle Kyle also came down last weekend to meet his newest niece. Here he is getting acquainted with Anna before Eric and I took her to a neighborhood Oktoberfest party and left Kyle and Emilia to play.
We capped off last Saturday night with a kitchen sink bath for Anna. 

1 comment:
Hi Erin and Eric! I am so excited to be on your blog! I had such a wonderful time having lunch with your family the other weekend and meeting your sweet and adorable girls was such a joy! I am already looking forward to the next time! xoxo Rachael
Post a Comment