Last week, Dan and I took Emilia and Nathan to see the Nationals final home game of the season. The kids had a great time with the fried food, loud music, screaming fans, and exploding fireworks. The guys had a great time, too; not only spending quality time with the kids but with the added drama that goes with a game-ending walk-off grand slam by the Nationals. Go Nats!
Monday, October 5, 2009
Take me out to the ballgame
So, while Erin's in labor next to me in her hospital bed, she has me updating the blog so that I can be productive, too. No wasting time in this household.
Last week, Dan and I took Emilia and Nathan to see the Nationals final home game of the season. The kids had a great time with the fried food, loud music, screaming fans, and exploding fireworks. The guys had a great time, too; not only spending quality time with the kids but with the added drama that goes with a game-ending walk-off grand slam by the Nationals. Go Nats!




Last week, Dan and I took Emilia and Nathan to see the Nationals final home game of the season. The kids had a great time with the fried food, loud music, screaming fans, and exploding fireworks. The guys had a great time, too; not only spending quality time with the kids but with the added drama that goes with a game-ending walk-off grand slam by the Nationals. Go Nats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment