Saturday, September 26, 2009

We are pleased to introduce...

...Pink Pineapple Studio!

Oh, you didn't think we had the baby, did you? Well, just about as exciting, I am thrilled to share with you another labor of love. Wendy, Sandra and I are officially entrepreneurs! Today was the debut of our new company, Pink Pineapple Studio, which sells handcrafted picture frames. We exhibited at the Claude Moore Autumn Craft Faire. We had no idea what to expect, especially since it was a pretty dreary day and ultimately rained. Despite the rain, we sold nearly 50% of our inventory of frames!




Here's a glimpse at our first show - Our new venture has been a great way to spend some time crafting with friends. We owe lots of thanks to our husbands for helping with everything from our Web site and branding to establishing ourselves as an official LLC, and from sanding and painting to watching the kids so we could work. Speaking of the kids, Emilia enjoyed her time at the fair today, too. Here she is with Nathan and Andrew:

Our next event is Nov. 14 at the Centreville United Methodist Church Bazaar. No need to catch us in person, though... we take custom orders anytime!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Erin - you are amazingly talented. Congratulations on your new venture! Let us know when the little one arrives. We're so excited for all of you and you are in our prayers daily!

The Pink Totebag said...

I LOVE this stuff! I haven't been on your blog in a bit and had no idea that you were up to this!!! I will definitely be ordering - your stuff is just beautiful!