Friday, January 2, 2009

Back online

We hope you all had a great Christmas and that your 2009 is off to a good start. I took a little blog-publishing break to celebrate Christmas and recuperate from a nasty bout with gastroenteritis, but we’re back now! I’ll do my best to -- as my friend Megan would say -- “recapture” all that has happened during the last few weeks. Click on "January" in the right-hand sidebar to see all of today's postings. Scroll to the bottom and work your way up to go in chronological order.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Recapturing really is the most fun. I love all of the postings!

The Pink Totebag said...

Wow! I'm so glad you guys had such a fun past few weeks, even if it ended in a, um, shall we say, rough manner for you! I'm glad to hear you are feeling better, though. The pictures were awesome, and Emilia is, as usual, just adorable! Just an FYI, Caroline sat in her stroller so much that she eventually broke the seat! I think I might replace it - this time with a pram that she can't climb into (or so Mommy assumes, which you know what that makes out of us...). Happy New Year!