Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Clean bill of health

This morning, Emilia had her 15-month check up. According to her doctor, she is right on track! She weighed 25 pounds, 9 ounces, which is 85% percentile, and was 30 1/2 inches tall, which is 50% percentile. She didn't leave the doctor's office unscathed, however. She had a total of three shots, including the flu shot. Luckily, she recovered quickly! Her pout in the photo below is not because of any physical pain... she is just staking out the door to the garage until her daddy gets home. Such a daddy's girl!

2 comments:

Becky said...

too cute! It was hard for me when Abby started this "Daddy" stage--but I hear they come back around high school--we'll see ;)
Reese got 4 shots today....what a whip! Poor guy is getting WAY to strong for me--next time Greg is gonna have to hold him down!

The Boss Lady said...

Seriously guys, she's a female Eric...but beautiful (no offense, Eric, I say that with love). So glad I can blog stalk you guys too now!